CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Who Wants My Knowledge? Its Free!!!

What will you do if you have a lot of information? The answer is…SHARE it with everybody. This is what I learned from Mr Fauzi, my science lecturer in his first class. Sharing is caring. Maybe that’s the best words to represent knowledge. For me, it is no use if we just keep what we know from anyone else because I believe that once we share something, we will get other things. But what I want to share? And why I have to share? The answer came into my mind long time ago. For me, knowledge is not ours but HIS. As a human, it will be my responsibility to let other people know what I know. By doing that I am actually helping other people through things that I know. The requirement for this course that needs me to create a blog to share is a good thing. Two things at the same time; LEARNING and SHARING. By the end of the lesson, everybody gets everything.

0 comments: